In Belarus in the fire at the recreation center suffered a citizen of Russia

In Belarus, the fire affected the Russian woman received severe burns.

2017-01-03 18:10:04 15

newspoliticseconomicsscience

Russian woman received burns of moderate severity in the fire at the recreation center in Belarus. The incident occurred on 3 January at about two in the morning. The fire happened in one of the guest houses at the recreation center in the village of Staves of Vitebsk region. When rescuers arrived, the building was burning an open flame. Inside there were eight tourists. Strong thermal impact received a woman, a citizen of Russia. She was taken to hospital with burns of first and second degree, that damaged almost 30 percent of the body. The flames destroyed almost the entire house – the walls and roof, and internal assets. It is assumed that the fire occurred due to improper use of stoves and heat generating units.


Related articles