DIY new year's is always a pleasure to do with their hands. Now the story of how to make a three-dimensional snowflake out of paper step by step, without the need to print the template. Volumetric snowflakes
2016-11-02 02:25:51 143
cut volume snowflakes from paper how to make a three-dimensional snowflakethree-dimensional snowflakes out of paper with their hands how to make a three-dimensional snowflake out of paperthree-dimensional snowflakes for the new year how to make three-dimensional snowflakes
Crafts for the new year is always a pleasure to do with their hands. Now the story of how to make a three-dimensional snowflake out of paper step by step, without the need to print the template. Volumetric snowflakes for the New year can be made from different types of paper or cellophane, and decorate like a Christmas tree, and window. If you want you can do six of these modules with a size two times smaller and connect them with glue or staples in the form of asterisks. Get the six-pointed snowflake volume. And now blunt to work.
1. From a sheet of A4 paper you need to make a square sheet. One edge folded to the side, and extra, the projecting strip must be cut off.
2. The resulting triangle fold in half. Mark with a ruler and pencil him two short sides (legs) to 15 millimeters. There are 9 tags on each side. The width of the layout may be different, this will radically change the scheme and the form of three-dimensional snowflakes.
3. Labels connect the straight lines.
4. On the side where the two folded parts of the sheet cut with scissors according to the planned lines, not dorezaya to the end 2-3 mm.
5. The last marked top need to be cut off completely.0
6. To expand the design and straighten.1
7. Take both ends of the same strips, roll them into a tube, and the ends of smear glue and glue.2
8. Flip to other side and repeat the previous step with the next strip. To do that with all the strips – alternately sticking and from different angles. Glue very carefully to the strips with two sides was a continuation of the same line.3
9. Cut remaining piece of paper strip with a width of 1-2 cm, lubricate the ends with glue and attach one end of the snowflake. This will be the hanger for the snowflake.4
10. Christmas snowflake volume made and ready to delight you and your guests a festive mood.5