There are many opportunities to make an artificial Christmas tree. Today you will learn how to make a Christmas tree from paper with your own hands. For this you need a piece of drawing paper or cardboard. Shirin
2016-11-02 02:25:50 126
How to make a Christmas tree out of corrugated paper to make a Christmas tree out of corrugated paper How to make a Christmas tree out of corrugated paper with their hands video
There are many opportunities to make an artificial Christmas tree. Today you will learn how to make a Christmas tree from paper with your own hands. For this you need a piece of drawing paper or cardboard. Sheet width affects the height of the tree and the length-the width of the base. Is a little difficult, but now you all will understand.
1. Take a sheet of drawing paper of A3 size. Its width is 30 inches, and length 42 cm. This means that the tree is of height 30 cm and base width of not more than 21 cm Divide the length of 42 cm 2, obtained 21cm, and with the edge of the sheet mark with a pencil the middle point.
2. To a string or rope attached pencil or pen. One end of the rope presses a finger to the marked point, and a pencil, pulling the rope, hold the semicircle on the other side of the sheet.
3. Cut with scissors the sheet according to the semicircle.
4. Bend the side sheet on the line marked from the middle point to the edge of the semicircle. Cut the piece of sheet.
5. Turn the sheet in the form of a cone, while adjusting the width of the base and aligning the edge of its bottom. Glue the two parts of the sheet along the seam with a simple tape the top.
6. From the top you can wrap the resulting cone of any material – coloured paper, crepe paper, colored cellophane, rope, etc. Then the story about how to make a Christmas tree out of corrugated paper. First you need to try the necessary amount of paper. To do this, fasten with tape on one side of the paper and obvolakivaet cone. Cut off the required amount with a margin of 2-3 cm.0
7. Using double-sided tape, reinforce paper cone. Bottom wrap paper in the base and reinforce with tape.1 2
8. Then proceed to the decoration of the Christmas tree. From top to bottom with tape, you can attach a colored ribbon.3 4
9. You can cut a strip of corrugated paper of a width of 5-6 cm long and the width of the roll. Then folded it into several layers and cut one side 2-3 mm.5 6
10. To wrapped up our Christmas tree this strip, uncut edge down. Can be wrapped up as a direct circle, and spiral. Attach the bottom strips of tape and cut pieces drop to the bottom of the tree.7
11. Around you can wrap tinsel (a Christmas rain), decorated with various figurines made of shiny paper and jewelry. All this is attached with double-sided tape or glue gun.8