The bowstring and arrow – an integral part of any bow or crossbow. Their quality depends on the outcome of the shooting speed and shooting power.
2016-08-30 06:20:54 373
From what to make a bowstring How to make a professional bow How to make an arrow From which to make arrows. How to make arrows How to make arrows at home.
Professionals recommend doing the bow out of synthetic fibers so they don't RUB and last longer. These include:
we Recommend to read – How to make a bow with your hands?
to make the string we will need a special device, consisting of a simple structure.
1. The device of winding warp yarn (depending on yarn will be a different number of turns). It is important – do the same stretch.
2. Begin to wrap the braid in the right places.
don't forget to qualitatively wrap the ends.
Boom – one of the most important things for any shooter. Even from a bad bow/crossbow you can shoot well, if the boom is done correctly. Depends on the quality range, accuracy and durability.
the Length of the boom – 30 to 40 cm
Diameter – 6-10 mm.
feathers – 3 PCs.
it is Advisable to use well-dried wood, free from knots, straight. Every moment is important for shooting quality arrows. For lugs used steel plates that must be hard. And, of course – feathers for aerodynamics and accuracy of a shot.
1. Take the usual beads, and treated them to a round cross-section.
2. At the end make a tail for the string.
3. Take a pen, and cut it into 2 parts, then – sticking it on the shears.
do Not forget about the correct arrangement of the feathers should be retained for symmetry.
4. Insert the tip.
an Arrow ready!