We will tell You a simple way to make a shield of wood at home yourself. Instructions and clear video.
2016-08-30 06:20:54 85
How to make a shield with your hands How to make a shield with your hands How to make a shield out of wood video
the Shield – the defensive equipment of the warriors, which served as good protection from the cold and throwing weapons. Before, when there were no firearms, almost every warrior had to have a shield, because they understood that it depends on their lives. Shields started to create for a long time, to our time they have undergone many changes.
We will show you how to make a medieval shield from simple materials that you can find in nearby stores, or even at home. For our future shield we need:• Plywood• Bolts• Cholestanol awning• Paint• Glue• Nails• Suede• Leather belt ready, you can begin to develop. Here is a rough scheme of what we will do:
get Started now!1. The first thing to start working with plywood. Having defined the size, move them to the shield and cut. Here is the size of our Board:
Diagram of how to make a layout of the shield:
2. Plywood can be a bit rounded, but only provided that there are special tools. If this is not possible, then you can leave a simple smooth.
3. When the blank is finished, the front part of the seal chollanam awning. To do this, cut out the canvas size a little more for the shield and glue it with glue. The edges should be wrapped in the middle.
4. Next, you need to set the straps. Here is a diagram that will do the installation and the markup:
5. Bore holes for straps and glue the suede part (use glue and small nails), it is necessary not to scratch all the time about plywood. 6. Bolts fasten the straps.
7. The last step-painting of the shield. Every nation, according to a special dyed his shield, because it was an indicator of belonging to the state of the warrior.
so we come to the final result – ready shield!