Each house probably overlooked a lot of unnecessary electrical appliances, old and broken. It turns out that one can benefit. You can get the real gold. Therefore, pre
2016-08-30 06:19:53 113
How to extract the goldto extract gold from computer How to extract gold from electronic components How to extract gold from electronic components how to extract gold from electronic components video
each house are probably lying around a lot of unnecessary electrical appliances, old and broken. It turns out that one can benefit. You can get the real gold. So before you throw your old cell phone, laptop, scanner, printer or camera, a little work on them. Start to solving the question of how to extract gold from the radio components.
the Plan of action of gold mining is very simple:
1. Disassemble the device and remove all items containing gold. Believe me, if You want to do this for a few months You will gather up many of these details. Separately sort the details of gold-plated steel. Help make this an ordinary magnet.
2. Thoroughly clean Board from dirt and debris and drop them in a solution consisting of hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide. The solution is prepared thus: 2 parts acid to 1 part of peroxide. Every day stir the pot with the solution and its elements.
3. After 7 days You will notice that the solution darkened, and there are pieces of gold. Run them through a regular coffee filter and rinse with ethyl alcohol.
4. The next thing you need to do is to connect pieces of gold in one solid ingot. Recall that the temperature at which melted gold is 1063° C, so You know that the soldering iron can not cope with this task. Let's go on a little trick. Process the gold with borax, aka sodium tetraborate. It will reduce the melting point.
5. Received gold weigh.
6. Now you can get to melting.
7. So, our ingot turned out weighing about 30 g. On the market its price ranges from 600 to 1500.e.
Try it yourself and You will be able to extract gold from electronic components at home!