Washing machine – this is one of those household appliances that we would never have abandoned in everyday life. Just a couple of presses of buttons and linen clean, fresh and practical
2016-08-30 06:19:53 96
How to clean washing machine cleaning washing machine pump washing machine cleaning lemon acid cleaning washing machine vinegar cleaning washing machine mold clean washing machine baking soda
Washing machine – this is one of those household appliances that we would never have abandoned in everyday life. Just a couple of presses of buttons and linen clean, fresh and practically dry. Sometimes the washing machine is out of order and the reason in most cases – bad hard water from our water supply.
to Change this, unfortunately, is impossible, but to prevent breakage can cleaning washing machine pump. How can I do that and what do we need? We will tell You how to clean a washing machine, without resorting to expensive services of artists.
of Course, clean washing machine You will be using the advertised funds, but believe me, the available materials, which are in every home, can be far more effective. Moreover, they are safe for health, while the chemicals from the store can then trigger allergies. So, what is this wonder drug?
to clean the machine with citric acid, prepare:
- citric acid.
1. Remove from the machine all the clothes. We'll run it in idle.
2. In the compartment for washing powder pour 100-200 grams of citric acid. If you want you can do it directly in the drum, the effect is the same. For many just to fill something in the drum is unusual, and they prefer the standard compartment for powder. The choice is yours.
3. On the software panel, select the long mode and set the maximum temperature. Typically it is around 95 degrees.
4. When You turn on the machine, the drain will be gradually taken particles of limescale.
5. After washing, check the rubber parts. They can get scale, it needs to be carefully removed.
6.Wipe your washing machine thoroughly.
in Addition to cleaning with citric acid, there are several ways to tidy Your washing machine.
to clean a washing machine from limescale, you can use ordinary vinegar. To do this:
1. Prepare 2 cups of vinegar.
2. Pour the vinegar in the compartment for powder or straight in the drum.
3. Run a blank wash cycle. Choose the longest wash with high temperature.
4. After 10 minutes, stop washing for 1 hour.
5. After a while rerun the wash.
6. When she finished, move the machine to a quick wash or rinse.
7. At the end of the dry wipe all parts with a soft cloth.
Quite often the washing machine is subjected to formation of black mold and mildew. Usually this happens on the rubber elements. From this need to get rid of immediately! You can use chemicals in the store. It is better to buy a tool, which includes chlorine. Carefully read the instructions, and, following it, clean. You can resort to folk remedies.
1.Mix one Cup water and one Cup of baking soda.
2.Use a soft cloth.
3.Wipe all of the elements of this composition.
4.Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean dry cloth.
to remove the mold from the inner parts and components, you want to pour a glass of soda in the powder compartment and start the intensive washing mode. Upon completion, it is possible to start the machine, but on the rinse mode.
Filter – one of the most important elements of washing machine and its breakdown can lead to expensive repairs. That is why you need to carry out periodic cleaning. How to do it?
1. Prepare a large moisture-absorbing cloth and put it under the machine.
2. Grab a bowl, which will be useful for drain the water from the hose. Drop it into a hose.
3. At the bottom of the washing machine find a groove where the filter is located.
4.Open this “box”.
5.When the water is completely drained, remove the filter in a circular motion counterclockwise.
6.Let all the water is absorbed into the fabric.
7. Clean the filter from all impurities and install it back.
8.Clean the grooves.
to prevent the scale, there are a few recommendations:
- use special water softeners;
- install cartridge or filter for mechanical cleaning;
- wash at a temperature not exceeding 50 grams.