Aromamassage hair – accessible and effective procedure, an idea which has spread recently with the appearance in the sale of aromatic oils. Of course, to Prov
2016-08-30 06:17:31 161
How to make aromamassage hairaromamassage hairaromamassage for hair growtharomamassage for oily hair
Aromamassage hair – accessible and effective procedure, an idea which has spread recently with the appearance in the sale of aromatic oils. Of course, it is possible to go to the Barber – it is in the list of services of any a little bit of modern beauty. And can one buy a set of high-quality tonics, and regularly do it at home – the effect and the savings will be on the face!
To begin with we shall understand what aromamassage hair and the benefits of doing so. As the name suggests, is to comb the hair with the application of essential oils. Despite its simplicity, this method of care has its own subtleties that are worth exploring, instead of a braid Rapunzel not to dull icicles.
What you will need to aromamassage:
- brush or comb made of natural materials.
the best option is a hairbrush with natural bristles or wood. However, selection of combs-an individual matter for someone of quality plastic bristle is preferable.
1.To apply a comb 3-5 (depending on hair length) drops of the aromatic oil.
2.Brush your hair from the roots without touching the scalp to the ends. Brush inner and outer surfaces of the hair on the left side, just comb the right side, don't forget the outside surface of the hair from the back. Focus more on the ends, starting with the area where the dryness is most noticeable.
3.Keep in mind that hair comb needs to be carefully and gently, with your hands separating the tangled ends and then pursuing them with a comb or brush. If you're used to tear these areas, while making efforts and jerking, you will not help any treatment - so you regularly injure the hair and the positive effect disappears.
4.To comb the hair with fragrance oil to three to five minutes twice a week. Speeding up is not worth it – it is possible to overfeed the hair, they become dull and greasy. Rare procedures will not bring the desired effect.
This procedure allows to achieve several goals. Directly hair combing “air” hair, gets rid of accumulated micro particles of dust and dandruff, and distributes sebum along the length of the hair. Oil deposited on the comb, evenly distributed on the hair, coats each hair, coating it with a thin film that protects it from the weather, appliances, dry air. Oil weigh down the ends, smoothes the scales exfoliated from the hair shaft and helps to solve in the early stages of the problem section. The aroma from the oils affects the moral and physical condition, allowing you to cheer up, relieve tension or to increase its allure. Therefore, it makes sense to buy several varieties of oils and apply them in accordance with the situation.
Good aromamassage for hair growth, especially in combination with other methods, such as masks of mustard, burdock oil, tincture of pepper. After you wash away the mask to dry hair, because this procedure is performed on dry hair.
getting Aromanian, consider these points:
1. Oil aromamassage should be natural. Only this oil, being, in fact, an extract from the plant can benefit. Artificial analogues are ineffective and can only aromatize the hair and leave unattractive patina.
2. Natural oil can not be cheap. If you got a gold vial of patchouli oil worth five hryvnia – it is a fake. An example of a rough but understandable.
3. If you are prone to allergies, before using new oil to test it-put a few drops on a clean handkerchief and throughout the day periodically inhale the scent. If your health does not deteriorate - oil can be used.
4. Comb to aromamassage must be clean. Otherwise, instead of hygienic and cosmetic, the effect is the opposite. Dirty brush – a breeding ground for bacteria, so the whole effect of the oil, whatever it be, will be negated.
5. Different oils act on the nervous system in different ways.
Essential oils of peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary tone, they need to use before going to work or school when you need to concentrate and focus, to communicate with people, to solve the tasks.
Unwind after a busy day, to Supplement the treatments myself, just go to sleep will help aromas of ylang-ylang, rose, lavender, eucalyptus, citrus, chamomile.
If you have a date or you want to interest any person, consider the ylang-ylang, patchouli, Jasmine, grapefruit, nutmeg. The smell on the hair lasts longer than on skin, and reacts with natural body odor, increases sexual attractiveness to members of the opposite sex.
So check the properties of the selected oil to when you use not to lose – not to cheer up before going to sleep, not to relax in the workplace or to cause a stir in public transport.
6. Choosing oil for aromamassage, keep in mind that the smell will literally envelop you for a long time, and nice at first, over time it can cause a sharp irritation. Therefore approach the selection very seriously and if you have even the slightest hesitation better give up the scent and find the one that is not in doubt.
7. Do not use aromatic oils in combination with spirits – a mixture of smells can give an unexpected effect.
I'm Sure many are interested in the question, is aromamassage for oily hair? There are differences, but they are few:
1. For hair pick up oil with the refreshing flavors-citrus, pine needles, eucalyptus, rosemary. They are lightweight, do not place a heavy film longer retain hair clean.
2. Start combing at a distance of from five to ten centimeters from the roots – depending on length of hair. The main task here will be to nourish dry oil the ends, and if you go “oil” comb at the roots and scalp, hair will look grubby after a few hours.
having Studied the subtleties of aromamassage and regularly using it, you will be able to improve the condition of hair, prevent dryness and split ends, while spending the minimum amount of Finance and time.