The last time the bikes are becoming more popular, because it is a convenient way to travel, and sports. Often shops sell mountain bikes, n
2016-08-30 06:16:00 203
How to make bike faster How to make the fastest bike to make the bike faster
the Last time the bikes are becoming more popular, because it is a convenient way to travel, and sports. Often shops sell mountain bikes, which are more than just attract attention, but buying a bike – begin to understand that they would like something faster. To buy a road bike when you already have one – is not exactly an option, so you need to make a mountain bike faster, and we will tell You about it!
Speed on a bike depends on many factors, some we cannot influence, such as road quality, wind, time of day, and factors which we can influence – the condition of the bike.
depending on some settings of the bike – the speed of movement will vary considerably. Let's start to disassemble everything in order.
1. You should pay attention to tyre, and especially their size and studding. The wider tires and the more studding – the slower will be riding Your bike. You may notice that all the fast bikes are very narrow and non-studded tires. Just keep in mind that on the rims of Your Bicycle you need to choose the right rubber to it was not small.
2. Transmission. This system should also pay attention to, namely, the number of teeth on the star. It often happens that the stars stand in front on 42 or 44 teeth, for bigger speed you can change them to 48. On most current bikes stars are removable, so will not need to change the whole system completely.
3. Fork. For more speed it would be better to choose a rigid fork, i.e. the fork without shock absorbers, it will allow you to gain more speed, and the weight of it will be much less than usual. If it is not possible to install such a plug, then you need to pay attention to the suspension fork with a lockout.
4. To increase the efficiency of pedaling, which will increase the speed, you can set the contact of the pedal. As practice shows, efficiency can increase by up to 20%.
5. Also do not forget about the aerodynamics. If you change the fit on the bike, change and speed. The lower landing – the less air resistance, thus, we have a very simple way you can increase your speed.