Our article will help the owners of Skoda's who stopped attending service and started to do the oil change on the usual one HUNDRED or independently. We will describe in detail how to do with
2016-08-30 06:15:59 326
ResetReset oil change on the SkodaReset service interval reset service interval Skoda reset service interval Skoda superb
Our article will help the owners of the car brands Skoda (Skoda) who stopped attending service and started to do the oil change on the usual one HUNDRED or independently. We will describe in detail how to do the reset service interval after an oil change.
1. Turn on the ignition.
2. Hold middle button # 1 which is shown in the photo , while the dial will not appear ‘Main menu".3. View the main menu.
4. Switch No. 1 by clicking on it with the top and bottom (they also have up and down arrows) to select the menu item ‘Settings’.
5. In order to go to the paragraph Settings, click on the number 2 shown on the photo.
6. Find the item "THEN" and go at it with the button number 2 (ok|reset).
7. Select paragraphs “Zeroing”, and confirm reset service indicator using the button No. 2.
in This simple way, you'll be able to reset the counter on the car brand Skoda SuperB (Skoda superb).