We have prepared a guide that will help You make cough syrup at home. Do not get sick and be healthy!
2016-08-30 06:14:35 193
How to make cough syrup How to make syrup for cough How to make cough syrup How to make honey cough syrup video
Often, we observe in the cold seasons, many people begin to suffer from catarrhal diseases. Cough, runny nose, they do not give us peace, and we immediately begin to treat them. There are many different ways of managing the symptom, but today we look at the treatment from the other side. We encourage You to make a syrup that will help you to get rid of a cough.
Homemade cough syrup just not one they can make a dozen, and each one will be different, despite the fact that the result is the same. Let's look at a few useful options.
let's Start with the radish! We all know about the usefulness of this vegetable. She is a healer of many ailments. The taste is slightly bitter, but the healing properties are simply amazing!
coughing, bronchial disorders, colds, flus – the black radish has established itself as an excellent effective healing tool! Let's look at several options for making this medicinal drink.
the Traditional recipe radish with honey cough.
1. We take our roots and carefully washed it under running water.
2. Then cut off the top and cut a small depression, approximately 1 cm in depth.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of honey into the recess and cover the top of her top.
4. Leave on all night that would have formed the juice.
in the Morning we will see a ready-made cough medicine! To form a sweet syrup.
Make a syrup you need before meals 3 times a day, one teaspoon. You should watch in the evenings, will be enough the next day. If there is very little, add another spoon of honey at night. Through day 3 it's time to replace the old root to the new one.
If there is no time to wait until infused syrup, then there's a faster recipe for making cough syrup from black radish.
1. We need to wash and clean the radish.
2. Then grate on a coarse grater.
3. From this mass, we want the juice so strain through cheesecloth and add a couple of teaspoons of honey.
Honey is quickly dissolved and the syrup is ready!
Another option - an inexpensive cough syrup – honey syrup with herbs.
it requires the following ingredients:
- Honey, 1 Cup.
Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon.
- Herbs of choice, 2 tablespoons (sage, cherry bark, elderberries, ginger, Echinacea).
1.Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, and put it in a water bath, cover with a lid.
2. Then remove from the heat and wrap in a towel for 10 minutes.
3.After all this, you need to drain and pour into the jar.
Make a syrup by 1 tablespoon as the severity of the cough. If not coughing, then it will be enough 1-2 times a day, and accordingly, if strong, then 2-3 times a day.
This syrup can be treated and children, but it is not advisable to give to those who have not reached the age of 2 years. To store this syrup for about two months in the refrigerator.