All your favorite delicious orange apricot fruits are always encouraging us in the summer. In winter, also want to eat these vitamin-enriched “sweets”. How to preserve apricots to winter? With
2016-08-30 06:10:51 437
How to make dried apricots How to make dried apricots at home how to make dried apricots video
all your favorite Delicious orange apricot fruits are always encouraging us in the summer. In winter, also want to eat these vitamin-enriched “sweets”. How to preserve apricots to winter? The easiest and proper way – to dry apricots, cook them from dried apricots. This product keeps a third of all vitamins that are in fresh fruit.
Dried apricot can be different. Depending on what type of dried apricot You want to get a result, you should choose and fashion. A little look at the varieties. Type “drying” depends on the fruit. For example, if you take a little apricots and do not remove the seeds from them, then drying will "apricots". Larger dried fruits with bone – it is already whispered.
Dried apricot fruits without the bone, which is gently squeezed from the bottom, called “Kaisa". But all recognizable and favorite dried apricots-dried halves.
the Important thing about cooking dried apricots is considered a sort of apricot. Best suited the sweet fruits of high density. It is better to check how well separated the bone. If it's easy – this grade is for the dried apricots definitely fits the bill. Remember that when drying abrikoska reduced five times. Therefore, it is better to take fruits more.
the Prepared fruit should be thoroughly washed and dried. Of course, to break or carefully cut into two parts and to get a bone.
Industrial production of dried apricots of course different from home. To give “drying” the desired beautiful bright shade, manufacturers treat it with special substances, which are not always ecological. Preparing dried at home, you can use the proven methods
1.Hold the dryer over the steam for up to 10 minutes. If the fruit is very dense and strong, they can even be cooked for a bit. Then need to be dried apricots and then proceed directly to drying.
2. Prepare a solution of citric acid (1 tsp) with water (1 liter). Place the fruit in a short time in the liquid. This will help to brighten the future of the dried fruits.
the Appearance of household electric driers have significantly simplified the process of cooking different kinds of dried fruit, including, of course, and apricot. Tell us about the process of making dried apricots.
1. Weigh prepared by us in advance of the halves and place in a saucepan.
2. Pour the apricots with sugar at the rate of 1 kg apricot – 0.35 kg of sugar and leave for a day at room temperature. During this time, will separate the juice.
3. At the end of the day, drain the juice. It is no longer needed. Now You can use as You like, for example, boiled and preserved.
4. Drop the apricots in a colander, let them drain.
5. Now you need to make a syrup. This would require (350 ml of water, 0.3 kg sugar, 1 kg halves).
6. Boil the syrup and then add the apricots.
7. Turn off and allow the mass to cool quietly.
8. Again, drain the syrup and the apricots, discard in a colander.
9. More or less dry fruit laid out neatly in the dryer.
10. First, select a strong regime, in which dry fruits 3 hours.
11. Install low mode and dry the apricots until it is cooked.
dried Apricots should be soft, not too wet and not too dry. Perfect location, of course, the refrigerator.
For those who have not yet acquired the special dryer, other, easier way.
Pick a clean, well heated direct sunlight place where there is constant access to fresh air. Will fit roof or balcony.
1. Ready halves, pitted you first need to "ventilate" in the draft a few hours.
2. Then carefully put the halves on the grill and put in the sun.
3. Night apricots better to remove the home.
4. On average, 10-14 days “drying” is ready.
Another option – dried apricot, strung on a string or a twig. These fruits can dry up even in the shade, light wind.
Hide dried apricots from flies and ants is difficult. Therefore everyone is looking for the right method for you. Some – often change the location of the drying, the other – cover it with gauze or put under glass, and still others for protection against ants put table with drying in water. Choose your method of insect control You!
Well and good dried apricots should be dry and at the same time, quite soft. If a good dried apricots to put in hot water, it should be swell. And yet – beautiful color also can say a lot about the quality of drying!
If, however, you could not uniformly dry the apricots, put it in a closed box and put in a cool, dry place. Dried myself “improve” level of moisture!