- As complement the car before a long trip. What to take on the road
As complement the car before a long trip. What to take on the road
Aside from checking the technical condition of the car, before a long journey is necessary to collect equipment that may need to equip them with the car.
carbefore longcar beforecar before longfor those tires camerasgoing trip whether
Whether you are going on a trip, whether for fishing or hunting — the road not careless love. So away from busy highways, commercial establishments and service stations are not biting with annoyance elbows, it is better to think in advance, prepare and put in the car everything that you may need on a long trip.
We do not claim to establish a comprehensive set of things for a long journey, but we believe that the knowledge acquired during long car trips, just have to share with like-minded people.
1. The spare wheel, the spare camera (for those with tires with cameras).
2. Warning triangle, fire extinguisher, tow rope, Jack.
3. Metal canister for fuel.
4. Pump (foot or hand) with pressure gauge.
1. Shovel, axe.
3. Great knife and a pen.
4. A small crowbar or pry bar.
Set automotive tools
1. Spanner set-double ring spanner 6-8-10-11-12-13-14-17-19-22.
2. Set carob keys 5-7, 8-10, 10-12, 13-14, 17-19, 22-24.
3. A set of heads.
4. Screwdriver large, medium and small flat and Phillips head tips.
5. Pliers, knife, hacksaw blade, hammer. chisel.
Automobile spare parts
1. The timing belt
2. A set of fuses and bulbs
3. Spark plugs, high voltage wires, distributor cap, switch, slider .
4. A piece of wire and length of wire.
5. Coolant and brake fluid, motor oil and fuel (2-3 liters).
6. Multifunctional lubricant WD-40, the VIC-40 or LM-40.
7. Means for washing of glasses.
Medicine and hygiene
1. Car first aid kit, completed medical drugs taking into account peculiarities of your health.
2. Sanitary napkins and toilet paper.
3. Plastic bags.
4. Supply of drinking water.
5. Metal utensils.
1. Simple and hunting matches, a lighter.
2. Electric torch and simple to mount on the head stock of batteries for them.
3. Newspapers and dry alcohol for lighting a fire.
4. Broad Scotch.
5. Canvas and cotton gloves.
6. A piece of polyethylene film (2x2m).
7. A raincoat or cloak from the kit UGC.
8. Compass and map of the area, road Atlas.
1. Emergency stash of money in case of force majeure.
2. A few bottles of vodka or alcohol with a capacity of 0.5 liters.
This list of subjects was formed in the years of travel on our pretty poistive Zhiguli the classics. Owners of new cars, of course, reduce our list of needed items have nearly doubled. But believe me – knowing that behind in the trunk is this awesome "kit car camper", I feel much more comfortable and confident.
Good luck to you! You no nail, no wand!